The Cisco AnyConnect Client is available for Android 4.0 and up and is available from the Google Play Store.
- Install the Cisco AnyConnect Client
- Open the AnyConnect Client and agree to the supplemental licence agreement.
- You will be warned by AnyConnect that it will require access to the IMEI of your device and report this to administrators. Click OK. You will be prompted by your devices security manager to grant authorization, for the configuration of UTORvpn you may deny permission to make and manage phone calls.
- Open “Connections”, then “Add New VPN Connection”.
- Enter the following:
- Tap “Done” to save the configuration.
- Return to the main menu.
Swiping the AnyConnect VPN switch to “On” will open a dialog box. If you have more than one connection configured, ensure “Group” is set to “utorvpn”. Then enter your UTORid, Password, and click “Connect”.