Rocketshuttle is a database browser client that runs on the Windows desktop. These instructions describe how to configure a UTORauth-issued eToken with Rocketshuttle.
- Possession of eToken with UTORauth-issued certificate and a current version of the SafeNet client installed.
- Installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN client configured for use with the eToken.
- Staff authorization configured.
Rocketshuttle Installation and Configuration:
- Download, install and configure Rocketshuttle from https://secure.sis.utoronto.ca/software/rocket-shuttle/
- Set the ‘ini’ file location to: http://sites.utoronto.ca/sis/CiscoShutsdf.ini
- Start the Cisco VPN tunnel, then start Rocketshuttle.