This document describes the procedure for configuring desktop access for the Windows Entire Connect client with the eToken and Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
- Possession of eToken with UTORauth-issued certificate and a current version of the SafeNet client installed on Windows hosts.
- Installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN client configured for use with the eToken.
- Entire Connect client installed.
- Staff authorization configured.
To use the Entire Connect client, the user must have a login ID and a password. The password is the same as that used for the Rocketshuttle client.
- Open the Entire Connection Configuration Manager, navigate as follows: Terminal Objects -> Host Sessions -> right click for New -> TN3270 Session.
- Enter a Session Name (eg. eToken Session), select the Communication… button. For Hostname enter: zos.adminsys.utoronto.ca, select Custom TCP port and enter 2301.
- Close and save configuration.
- Start the Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
- Start the Entire Connect client, enter login ID and password when prompted.