eTokens are University assets that are managed at a departmental level. There is at least one eToken administrator assigned to each department with larger departments having a team of administrators.
If you are a New Employee at the University …
- Contact your department’s eToken administrator
- If you cannot locate your eToken administrator please contact your department’s business officer for assistance
If you are an existing staff member transferring to a new department…
- Please return the active eToken to your department administrator for ‘unassignment’
- You will receive a new token from your new department administrator when your department transfer is complete
If You are leaving employment at the University …
- eTokens must be returned prior to termination of employment or contract
- Given the new funding model, there is no reason for a department to take back the eToken of a person who is changing positions. If a person is leaving the University or taking a role in which they will not use an eToken, it should be retrieved and unassigned by an eToken administrator.