The SafeNet Authentication client (SAC) must be installed on all MacOSX desktop computers on which the eToken will be used. This document describes the procedure for installing and configuring the MacOSX client.
***Current Information on MacOSX eToken Client Compatibility***
The currently available version of the SAC MacOSX client (version 10.2) provides support for MacOSX versions up to 10.15.x.
Desktop Installation and Configuration:
- The SAC is packaged in .dmg format and can be downloaded from https://secure.sis.utoronto.ca/ or https://isops.noc.utoronto.ca/download/ (student access)
- If you are planning to upgrade MacOSX, please do so before upgrading the SAC client. Run the installer to do a new install or upgrade the existing version.
- Once installed, a SAC icon is displayed indicating client operation.
- Insert an eToken into a USB port. Right click on the SAC icon and select ‘Tools’ for a GUI which shows the contents of the eToken.
- Select ‘Change password’ to change an eToken password.