The deadline to complete the 2022/23 DAI-IRSA and sign-off is January 31, 2023.
- Tableau Dashboards NOTE: remote users will need to be connected to UTORvpn to access this resource.
- Tips for planning your assessment
- Access your survey
- Request access to the survey and reporting tools
The Data Asset Inventory and Unit Information Risk Self-Assessment (DAI-IRSA) at the University of Toronto is a university-wide initiative to enable units to actively manage their information risk and data governance and to broaden the understanding of shared challenges across the University.
Completing the program will provide you with:
- A better understanding of your data assets and the information risk management activities in your unit, facilitating informed decision-making
- The foundation to develop an Information Risk Management Program (IRMP) for your unit per the Governing Council’s Policy on Information Security and Protection of Digital Assets
- A record of the data assets in your unit; laying the foundation for formal data governance practices and prioritizing data assets to target with your information risk management efforts
Questions? Read our FAQ or Contact the DAI-IRSA Team
Request access to the DAI-IRSA Assessment & Reporting tools.